1/03/2012

Yvonne Strahovski and Mr. Media: Wo-hoo! (Audio Interview)


So welcoming the stunning Yvonne Strahovski to the show is the easiest thing I’ve had to do since starting out four years ago. As Chuck’s long repressed girlfriend, Sarah, Yvonne has made an impression for everything she brings to the role besides being the sweetest eye candy on the planet.
She plays a woman who kicks ass, male and female, takes a backseat to no man or woman, is smart, intuitive and an excellent example of the kind of character that every dad should want his teen daughter to admire and respect.
I love that my wife and daughter and I have a show we can watch and enjoy together and I’m delighted that Yvonne Strahovski can take a few minutes out of his schedule to talk about “Chuck” with us today.

Source:  bob53

No comments:

Post a Comment