2/19/2012

Yvonne Strahovski Interview in askmen

Talk to me about My Mother’s Curse, your upcoming comedy with Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand. 

It was really exciting! I auditioned for that and got it, and it was great working with Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen. I feel lucky that I got to work with some of the big legends in town. 

What was it like working with Seth Rogen?

His laugh is the greatest thing ever. It’s so unique! He was very chill, and the dynamic between Barbra and Seth was great. I’m excited to see what they’re like on-screen. It’s a very cool combo.

Why do you think so many Australians have found success in Hollywood?I think most of us come from a training background, so we studied it, and we have a real sense of the art of it, and most of us are trained to do an American accent, which is something you definitely need. I think, especially for males, they tend to be quite rugged and scruffy, and I think the industry here likes that kind of energy for their leading men.


Read more: Ask Men 

No comments:

Post a Comment