10/19/2011

Articles:Killer Elite and Angry Birds movie and more

  • Angry Birds will appear in Moive in 2015
Angry Birds has taken over many people’s lives and has even made addicts of celebrities, including Chuck star Yvonne Strahovski, who is regularly tweeting about the game.
Read more


  • Famous Actors That You Didn’t Know WEREN’T American
Click for the list


  • Yvonne Strahovski reveals first meeting with Robert De Niro
Strahovski explained, “I was very, very excited when I found out he was joining the cast. His first day of work was with me when we shot that scene. I knew I was going to be super excited about it, so I wanted to meet him the day before, which I ended up doing. It was nice because I got over the initial nerves. On the day, I couldn't wipe the grin off. It was so amazing to be with somebody so legendary and watch him work.”
Click to read more 

No comments:

Post a Comment