11/07/2011

Cast of NBC’s ‘Chuck’ Talks Final Season

TF: How do you feel about playing a strong female character, who at the beginning of the show was charged with protecting Chuck?
Yvonne Strahovski: I loved it, it’s a great thing to embrace. I mean every actress would want to embrace something like that. I get to do really kick-ass things on the show and I really hope that continues this season. I mean, I’ve had a blast playing that role.

TF: What about Chuck and Sarah’s relationship on the show is realistic to you?
YS: Well, I don’t know if a super computer in somebody’s brain is too realistic, so maybe we’re not that realistic (laughing). I think at the core level of feelings and love that Chuck and Sarah have, that’s real. And you know it’s real because fans support us and they’ve fallen in love with us as we’ve gone on through the seasons. It’s really nice to have that support and have everybody on the journey with us.

TF: How would you like to see your character grow in this final season?
YS: I think to just keep Sarah going on that journey of becoming more comfortable in normal life. She was never comfortable in that normal life, she was always good at being a spy, but nothing else. I think it’s going to be good to evolve. I don’t know, maybe I’ll get pregnant and have triplets at the end of this season and call it a day!
More: theflickcast 

No comments:

Post a Comment