1/10/2012

Exclusive Interview with Yvonne Strahovski, 'I, Frankenstein,'

She talks about 'I, Frankenstein,' the 'Chuck' Finale, and Bodypainting:

"You haven't started on I, Frankenstein yet, but what drew you to the film in the first place?

Yvonne Strahovski: "Well, number one is working with Aaron Eckhart. I think he's a wonderful, wonderful actor. I'm super excited to meet him and work with him. I hear he's amazing on set to work with, and he gets very involved in his characters. I'm really looking forward to that. Plus, it's something a little different. I have a British accent in this and I'm a scientist, so it's sort of another character to play, which is what I love about my job is that I get to be a bunch of different characters in one lifetime."

Were you familiar with the graphic novel?

Yvonne Strahovski: "I actually just started reading it on my flight to New York. I'm getting through it, yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment