1/12/2012

Yvonne Strahovski on Mass Effect 3, SoBe photo campaign

As a big 'Mass Effect' fan I know 'Mass Effect 3' is coming back, and I know you voice the character of Miranda. I've talked to Adam Baldwin a little bit in the past about voicing characters for video games, but what was the experience like for you?
Well 'Mass Effect 3' is not official yet, so I will neither confirm nor deny your question / comment there. (Laughs.) But I did do 'Mass Effect 2' and that was awesome. Voice stuff is very different because you're sort of in a booth by yourself with no one except the director.
They did use my face in 'Mass Effect,' and it looks like me and it sounds like me. It's great to be able to do some voice work in my own native accent as well.

Sorce: examiner 

No comments:

Post a Comment