12/28/2011

Zachary Levi & Yvonne Strahovski preview "Chuck vs the Baby"

"Series star Strahovski had this to say about the episode: “I always love going into a flashback episode. We meet my mother in the show. That was always a big piece of the puzzle for me that I wanted to close in this series. We knew about Sarah’s dad, but I wanted to know, and I’m sure everybody else wanted to know, what happened with Sarah’s mom. It’s beautiful. It’s a good story. I love going back in time, and there’s some flashback stuff in there, too. It really shows the journey. Overall, I’m really happy with the journey that Sarah Walker has had, from the emotionally stunted spy who didn’t know how to express herself, going into somebody who was more emotional and could express that, and then getting into more of the comedy stuff on the show, as she fell into a normal relationship-- as normal as you can get with somebody when you’re a spy. It’s been a really nice evolution.”"
Source: examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment